When you show interest in our services or when you rent us a space or use our services, we process your personal data.
Table of content
- Applicable Law And Data Controller
- Categories Of Data
- Purposes Of The Processing
- Data Recipients
- Image Right
- Duration Of Data
- Data Update
- Data Protection
- Your Rights
Applicable law and data controller
We guarantee that your personal data is processed in compliance with applicable data protection legislation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) and is under the responsibility of :
- Womanly SPRL
- Buzzy Nest, Boulevard du Souverain, 24
- 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort
- Company number : 736.870.495
- TVA : BE0736 870 495
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find below the details of the data processing which we are likely to perform.
Categories of data
- Identifyng data
- Professional data
- Banking data
- Behavioural marketing data
- Digital remarketing
Purpose of the processing
- For identifying dataYour identifying data allows us to send you information on the services we offer or which may be of interest to you, as well as on the various events taking place within the Womanly community.
- For professional dataYour professional data is used only within the framework of our business relationship, in particular for the organization and the animation of our workshops, sessions, trainings and coaching.
- For banking dataIf you provide us with banking data, these will be used exclusively in the framework of the services provided..
- For behavioural marketing dataThis data allows us to better understand your profile and habits and thus anticipate your needs.
In order to optimise the quality and relevance of our services, your identifying and behavioural data may be communicated – for certain activities – to partners specialised in their field (in particular coaching, training, communication, management of our website, social media activities).
We carefully select all such data processors and ensure that they comply with the same level of personal data protection requirements as we offer you (including if our processors are located outside the European Union).
We keep an internal record in which all our data processors are listed. If necessary, we may provide you with information on our categories of data processors. To do so, simply send an email to the following address: email@example.com
In any case, your data will never be sold.
Within the framework of our business, videos or photographs (targeted or not) may be taken. Unless we receive other direction from you, we consider that you consent to these pictures and to their publication on our website: www.womanly.be and on our other means of communication.
Duration of data
Your data is kept only as long as necessary, i.e. :
- when you show interest in our services: your data will be deleted 3 years from the 31st of December following the absence of reaction from you to our messages.
- when we provide services: your data will be deleted at the latest 10 years from the 31st of December following the end of our contractual relationship, with the exception of your identifying data which we will keep for the continuance of an alumni network.
In order to keep our database up to date, we undertake to erase or rectify any of your data which proves to be inaccurate.
We guarantee that all technical, organisational and human measures (firewalls, personal passwords, verification system, limited access to files, etc.) are taken to ensure the protection of your data (in particular against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification and destruction).
The storage method as well as the security and confidentiality measures for your data are specified in a register of processing activities which we compile and keep internally.
In the event of a breach of your personal data, we undertake to notify the Data Protection Authority, if justified, as soon as possible and, if possible, no later than 72 hours after becoming aware of it.
It goes without saying, however, that you remain solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your login data (user name, password, etc.).
In the event of theft or misuse of your login data, please inform us immediately by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time and free of charge, you are entitled to request :
- access to your data and retrieve it in the form of a copy (easily usable and allowing data portability);
- the deletion of your data;
- the modification of your inaccurate or incomplete data;
- limited use of your data;
- that your data be not processed (objection).
To do so, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
Your request will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within one month of receipt of your request.
In accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint before the Data Protection Authority (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be) if you consider that the processing of your data is unlawful.